For Sale: WaveMaster Pro

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is the wave maker still for sale? How does it work? Do you just plug any power head into it? I am interested. Also how many power heads can you plug into it?

Is the wave maker still for sale? How does it work? Do you just plug any power head into it? I am interested. Also how many power heads can you plug into it?

Yes it is still for sale. All you do is plug in up to 4 powerheads (any kind) and set what mode you want it in. Theres 4 wave modes to choose from. There is also a "feed" button that you press right before you feed that will temporarily shut off all power heads for 10-30 min (depending on what mode your in) and will automatically go back into the wave cycle after time has passed.
Another feature it has is it has a night mode, which will provide 8 hours of calm wave modes.

Deal. Message me your address so I can send you a money order. Ill get it out today or tomorrow morning

no not yet, im giving the guy till tomorrow to respond back to me. Than it goes back up for sale.

Back
Top Bottom