Swap: Weird trades?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Atxpunx

Aquarium Advice FINatic
This might be a weird one but I have more than five hundred comic books from the modern era no later than 1995 and no more recent than 2006. Lots of marvel and image comics a few rarities from some independent labels. Willing to trade for plants or invertebrates. If this isn't something that's not allowed sorry.

I have more interest in invertebrates and plants. I would sell most except for about four which are super rare and need to be sold separately. The titles I can remember are Y: the last man, the preacher, kiss psycho circus, the **** spawn, original spawn, the maxx, Sam and twitch, ultimate xmen, the ultimates, and the goon. Most except the goon are full runs and I have some many more ransoms and rarities. To know the exact number I'd have to dig them out of my closet. I'll do that if anything interests you or anyone else.

Sorry didn't mean to put the starred name but it was part of the title and I forgot I was on aquarium advice.

Back
Top Bottom