Willing to Trade: Buttload of Javamoss for any other plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

William

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have 2 10 gallon tanks overflowing with the stuff

These 2 10gallon tanks, I also want to break down.

And I don't want to just throw this stuff away...So

I'm willing to trade for any tall growing plants [ Basicly, anything except bush-like plants like Javamoss, and nothing with a grass-like appearance ] that can live in a sand bottom 2wpg tank.

I will pay shipping on my side, You pay shipping on your side.

Want to move this quick, cause I want to take the fish out of these tanks and break them down, since they are taking up way to much space.

Crap, hit submit to soon. Sorry all.

But these plants are going to go in a 30gallon standard, So tall growing plants are definately a pluss

If its rooted and will grow in my sand-bottom tanks, and will live survive in 2watts per gallon, Then it meets my requirements.

I'm really trying to get plants for my 30gal, I don't think I'm going to get rid of it outright.

I'll keep you in mind, tho.

i tie it up and dig some of it in the sand

it usually never comes back up unless imess with it, but its looking kinda brown right now so im guessing it wouldent be a good idea :{0

If no one has plants to trade, anyone just wanna take the crap?

Its the only thing keeping me from breaking down the tanks its in.

Jchillin said:
Jchillin said:
If you don't get many offers for trades, I will gladly take some off your hands and pay for shipping or whatever. :)

Remember?

Let me know.

PM me your address, and I'll give you my paypal.

7bucks augt to be enough to cover shipping.

I have anacharis that is growing to amazing lengths. I guess it is supposed to root but I have it in gravel and have never gotten it to take hold with roots. Some roots showing, will trade if you have any left.

Just one question. How did you get yours to grow so fast and so much of it? I have grown some for months now and only have managed to double the original bunch.

Back
Top Bottom