WTB: 48"x18" tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

severum mama

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey all, I can score a good deal at the LFS, but I'm on a really tight budget so a used tank would be great too. :D I'm looking for a minimum of 75 gallons, preferably a 90 or even 110xh. I would really like a drilled tank as this is for a sw reef setup. For that reason, I also need a tank that has never been medicated. Please reply or PM me if you can hook me up. 8) I don't need a stand, just the tank. Thanks!

I forgot to mention that I need to be able to pick the tank up relatively close to Louisville. Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Evansville, Lexington, Bowling Green, etc. would work. Anything within a couple hundred miles of Louisville.

Thanks!

Wish I was farther along with my tank upgrade but alas I am not. I have a 75 and want a 125 or 180. Nice to see someone from Louisville so I had to post. Check out www.LMAS.org - Louisville Marine Aquarium Society. There were a few tanks for sale recently but I think most were 4ft 120's or 55's. Might post there to expand your search. Mostly salties but some have both.

Good luck

I've been poking around that forum for a couple of days, but I haven't joined. I'll keep an eye out there, thanks for the tip! BTW, I would love a 125 or 180 as well (for the first time my house is actually large enough to accommodate one), but I'm simply not on that kind of budget LOL.

Maybe one of these days I could buy some of your frags! No sps though, I'm probably going with T5s. I'm hoping to get some $$$ for Christmas that will finally make my dream a reality, but until then I have to look at a Rubbermaid bin full of LR and wish for that day to come!

Back
Top Bottom