WTB - Betta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maxima423

Aquarium Advice Addict
like the title says, i would like to buy any tail variation for a betta, but the color of the betta has to be:

1) green/copper - i really want this REALLY really REALLY bad
2) orange
3) white

or any color than the normal dark colors that are sold in LFS

my zip code is "11366" i will be paying over night shipping so just leave a pic and total price and ill get back to you ^_^

aquabid will be my last resort, i would just like to see what people in this forum has to sell =] if you do have a aquabid account, please post it here

You may continue to negotiate for a betta in this thread, but posting links to Aquabid here, as you have requested, or directing members there, is not permitted. From the Community Rules:

Do not place ads directing others to an e-bay or other online sale or directing others to another website.

Thanks for understanding. :)

Hey, I have a mostly blue/green half moon betta for 8 bucks if youre interested. Perfect condition - fully grown, eats anything. He's been picking on my discus recently so I figure this is a good opportunity to find him a new home. I live in queens too so you can save on shipping. I can meet up with you somewhere. PM me let me know.

Calvin

Back
Top Bottom