WTB: Broken hob filter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lowryder

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am looking to buy a hob filter. I doesnt have to work or have all the parts. I am really just interested in the main housing. I only have 1 request: It needs to have a width no more that 8 1/2". Something like an ac70 would be perfect.

Just curious what you're planning here... I've got a small, very small, 10g HOB that i'd part with for shipping, but its only got a ~2" spillway... is this going to be an HOB refugium?

Ive got an AC70........case is cracked by where the impeller goes in but can be fixed or will be fixed with super glue and some GE-1.

trade ya.....

also got a tetra whisper filter, its got a center intake and two reservoirs one on each side, I think I might have it here still.

Just curious what you're planning here... I've got a small, very small, 10g HOB that i'd part with for shipping, but its only got a ~2" spillway... is this going to be an HOB refugium?

Its going to be a spillway/ filter for the waterfall in my paludarium.

WhiteDevil, you have yourself a deal! I will send a large box asap.

no go on the tetra one but I do have the AC70, what do you need the motor/impeller and the housingas well as the basket insert and uplift I have. the media is long gone and possibly the top too, but it worked great till I cracked it and stuff.

I will get this together and ship it monday, I still have your address I think, PM it to me just in case I dont.

SHALE FTW!

Im making breeding stones for my dwarf cichlids and some kinda caves and trenches for them, found it easier to lay and stack then stand and stack.

Back
Top Bottom