WTB K2SO5 & KH2PO4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

evercl92

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Looking to purchase K2SO5 and KH2PO4.
I can trade plants if interested. I have ludwigia repens, ludwigia brevipes, bacopa caroliniana, possibly some rotala macrandra. Most of these a red/very red color.

Please give shipping quote to zip 43125.

thanks
-tim

you mean K2SO4?

and as for KH2PO4, you can purchase "fleet enema" at riteade. that contains pure KH2PO4. A lot of peaple use that to dose PO4's.

Just trying to help.

With your size tank I'd go dry ferts from greg watson. The shipping cost really doesn't go up much as you add more ferts, and with your size tank, you'll run through them pretty quickly!

Interesting idea with the fleets enema. Do you happen to know how to dose it? Will chucks calc work for it as well?

I already have ferts from Greg, and I think they're great. I just need these others, and I'll be set.

No problem at all, I just wish I could edit in this forum. man i look like an idiot. LOL.

and if you read in the link i posted, i was wrong about the fleet enema being pure KH2PO4. Rich explains it very well.

PM if you want a few pounds of KCl in 2-10g nuggets. As you may know you can just dissolve and dose from solution without regard to K target/ppm. Flat rate USPS is $8.10.

Back
Top Bottom