wtb or trade for these plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kaiofcanada

Aquarium Advice FINatic
You do know most of those plants are high to VERY high lighting right?

I think all but the anubias are high light/Co2

I have some nana's here getting ready to propagate two of the 3.

Where in chi are you? closest intersection will do.

I got a ton of other plants but they are low light low-no co2.

52g full
40gT full
15g full

I just got a big o box of plants in on tuesday and am anticipating more from los angeles any day now.

Sweet!

I have ~3.8WPG so I think all the plants should be good. I live in Lincoln Park. Near Clark and Diversey. Let me know what you have to share. I would be happy to accept any donations :D. I am mostly looking to add a bit of texture and colour to my tanks as you can see by my choices. Any thing red/pink/orange would be of interest, but nothing too frilly.

I can pay for shipping or moderate prices for any who have other plants that whitedevil doesnt have.

You do know most of those plants are high to VERY high lighting right?

Actually only the very first one requires very high light. The others req med/high and co2. I have 3.8wpg and 3.0wpg in the two tanks I am scaping. Hopefully I will have some luck growing these selections. But I am open to plants of similar colour and texture if you have other suggestions.

Anubias are very low to high plants, more light more growth.

I also have some asian ambulia coming in but there is a disclaimer that goes with that plant for sure.

Have you been on aquaticplantcentral.com?

there is someone on there selling the list I think you are looking for.

Actually only the very first one requires very high light. The others req med/high and co2. I have 3.8wpg and 3.0wpg in the two tanks I am scaping. Hopefully I will have some luck growing these selections. But I am open to plants of similar colour and texture if you have other suggestions.

What kind of light are you using?

What kind of light are you using?

I have powercompact lights by current usa for one tank. The 20gal high has 80W set up with two 40W bulbs at 10000k and the 10g has a retrofit with 30w powercompact bulbs (6500k). There are not many light fixtures that fit a 10 gallon for high light without hanging over the sides...so I have to retrofit a fixture. It has worked out great.

I have powercompact lights by current usa for one tank. The 20gal high has 80W set up with two 40W bulbs at 10000k and the 10g has a retrofit with 30w powercompact bulbs (6500k). There are not many light fixtures that fit a 10 gallon for high light without hanging over the sides...so I have to retrofit a fixture. It has worked out great.

You need to post up pics.

Back
Top Bottom