Wanted: WTB: Paroon Shark

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

datkidkevin

Aquarium Advice Activist
i want 1 or 2 paroon sharks what ever i can get. i live in new york...long island...some one let me know

Not really. Paroon sharks grow REALLY fast. That fish won't ever be comfortable in a 200g, it really needs thousands of gallons to live properly.

i didnt come for a lession..i want the fsh
I'm sorry, but you do not have a suitable tank for this fish. I'll quote the Aquarium Advice Community Rules for you here...

Ethical fishkeeping:
The owners of Aquarium Advice adhere to certain standards of ethical fishkeeping. We believe that freshwater and saltwater aquarists are directly responsible for the health and well being of any aquatic animals in their care, be they fish or invertebrate. These responsibilities include providing a healthy aquatic environment, humane treatment, humane euthanasia (when required), as well as obtaining and disposing of aquatic animals in such a way that does not damage sensitive local ecosystems. Posts advocating the illegal collection of fish or invertebrates, inhumane treatment, flushing live animals down the toilet, or releasing them into the wild will be removed.

You should have the fish's best interest in mind here. don't be selfish.

Back
Top Bottom