Wtb: plant package including java moss

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

4ewe

Aquarium Advice Regular
I am in need of some plants!!! Low light low matinance plants! I need lots of moss for my baby serpae tetras to eat off of!! Could some one set up a package deal with java moss and other plants/ angel fish for $20.

THANK YOU!!!!!! I live at 66842 Cassoday Kansas

i've got syngonanthus belem, rotala green, rotala singapore, rotala coloratta, limno aromatica, blyxa japonica, staurogyne tropica 49, glosso, riccia, hygro corymbosa compact, kliener sword, a couple of the more common anubia, a few crypt parva and wendtii, i might still have some pogo erectum, a few bacopa monnieri, e. tennelus micro, some java moss that might have some shrimp (rcs or blue tiger) and riccia mixed in.

let me know if anything there is what you're looking for and maybe we can work something out

i have 5 planted tanks.
my 55 gallon has 4wpg t5ho lights and pressurized co2. it is a plant producing machine!

Well I want the java moss and the shrimp do what ever package you think would look good in a 55 gallon with a angel and 6 serpae tetras and 3 sicker dollar fish. Most of the plants will go in 2 10gallon tanks for the serpae tetra fry to eat the mirco life off of them! Please make a package for $10!! ( I no I said $20 at first but fathers day is coming up so I need money for that!!) trust me I would love the shrimp!!

Back
Top Bottom