Wanted: WTB Red cherry shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Homer8

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Im looking for about 20-30. I was thinking $25 +shipping to the Philly area. I want to turn my 10 gallon into a small planted tank with shrimp and snails.

If you also have ramshorn snails too that you want to throw in.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

pitbully13 is an excellent source when he has them. Also a couple others I can't think of right now. Let me go back thru some old posts and I'll find the others.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium advice.

pitbully13 is an excellent source when he has them. Also a couple others I can't think of right now. Let me go back thru some old posts and I'll find the others.

That would be great, thanks!

DrGthumb, wraragon are two more I came across in my thread reviews. They've all got great reviews and don't forget to check the classified section also.

Thanks to everyone who helped me out and my order from pitbully has been made

The shrimp are doing great and even though i had a mini cycle right before i put them in, most, if not all survived. I counted them yesterday and got 24 but im sure there are some that i didnt see. My water conditions are perfect and I found a piece of foam meant for a fluval filter for $.70 a petco so I got 4 of them.

Once again thanks pitbully13, I will be buying things off you in the future. I loved how you packaged everything with the foam board insulation.

Here is my tank. its in a temporary location for now until i rearrange the house and it will be going on my new desk.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    263.6 KB · Views: 136
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 124
Homer,

I'm glad you like your shrimp and especially the transaction. I make it a personal goal to provide the best service/product. I'm not a dealer, but I just want to give the best deal possible.

I started with 10 from eBay and now look at me. Lol

I'm trying to raise some money to purchase a BML fixture and I'm using the shrimp to do it.

Your tank is looking great. What substrate are you using, I like it?

Homer,

I'm glad you like your shrimp and especially the transaction. I make it a personal goal to provide the best service/product. I'm not a dealer, but I just want to give the best deal possible.

I started with 10 from eBay and now look at me. Lol

I'm trying to raise some money to purchase a BML fixture and I'm using the shrimp to do it.

Your tank is looking great. What substrate are you using, I like it?

You should have no problem raising the money if you keep doing business like you are doing. Is there anyone you would suggest in a few months down the road to get more RCS so I can add some diversity in the gene pool?

The substrate is petco brand black sand. I wish it was a little bit finer but it doesnt have sharp edges so it works well. I also didnt need to wash it and dumped it right in the tank(before it was cycled or had fish/shrimps) I wish i could find a black sugar sand that wont affect the pH(dont like blasting sand because it has traces of iron in it).

Hey there. I hear your the person to talk to in regards to getting some red cherry shrimp?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That's right. I have a few orders going out Monday. After that I will know what I have left. I will let you know.

Well I'm not looking at getting some for about a month just kinda wondering what your prices were so I can look into getting some here in the near future.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom