WTB - Riccia or Pogostemon Helfaeri

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Thever

Aquarium Advice Activist
WTB - Riccia or Pogostemon Helferi

Looking to buy some Riccia or Pogostemon Helferi, so if your trimming and need somewhere to go with it....let me know! I have paypal and live in the 49341 area code. Thanks!

Kevin

I have riccia, but I'm not really sure how to go about shipping plants and such. maybe if someone can help me out I'll send you some.

Appreciate the offer! Clueless myself about how to go about shipping so anybody want to chime in and help us out here

is the throwing necessary? I'm prepared to chuck them as hard as possible if necessary. lol

If you are willing to do so, then you might want to roll it up into a ball, wrap it in duct tape, and catapult it to the desired location. Sadly it'd probably get their faster and in better shape than when sent by USPS.

I'm beginning to fear for my poor riccia, too much throwing goin on! Its getting cold out, but I'm able to retrieve it as soon as the mail arrives, so hopefully it should be ok

i have a article on shipping plants. not sure about the linking rules so if you need it pm me. i dont even put them in a damp paper towl. i just pull them from the tank and put them in a bag. its worked great for me.

I have found some Riccia, thanks to JRP, so we'll see how things go with that. Still looking for some Helferi

Back
Top Bottom