Wanted: WTB Used or New RO/DI WATER SYSTEM

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sanchezkk

Aquarium Advice Freak
ISO the above mentioned item. I really need one. I'm not looking to spend a lot of money, so please be reasonable.

I have a portable unit that I got from purewater club. You would need to order new filters for it but you can have it for free just pay shipping. It is a 75gpd system.

MDChurch said:
I have a portable unit that I got from purewater club. You would need to order new filters for it but you can have it for free just pay shipping. It is a 75gpd system.

Please tell me more.

This unit I got about six months ago and had it hooked up under the bathroom sink. It worked well but I got tired of lugging buckets from the bathroom so I got the BRS 5stage unit and set it up in the closet of my fish room and ran the plumbing through the wall. Well since then the portable unit has been sitting in a box and not being used at all. Don't know what it would cost to ship it but you are welcome to it just for shipping cost. I am in Strongsville, Ohio 44136 just about 10 minutes s.w. of Cleveland.

Hi again, I just pulled the portable unit I have out of the box to look at it. I forgot that I kind of canabilized it when I got my other unit. There are no plastic lines left on it and I took off the flow inhibitor so those would have to be replaced.. so I don't know if you want to go to that trouble or if you are looking to hook one up right out of the box. The only thing I have left are the canisters that the filters are in and the brackets that hold the unit together. Good luck finding what you want/need.

Back
Top Bottom