WTB: Weeping Moss

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aquarium1

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well, the name kinda says it all lol. I'm just wondering if anyone on the forum might have some weeping moss to sell? Thanks :D.

Hey I don't actually have any yet. But if you go to ebay and search for weeping moss there is a lot of people there selling it. Although you might not trust ebay. I haven't seen it anywhere else. If i do happen to see some at my LFS i will get it for you. But ebay is your best chance.
:robot:

well I can't be sure that that's actually weeping moss, it can be mistaken for other mosses, and most don't have a WYSIWYG photo.

Get regular java moss and start insulting it. You'll have weeping moss soon enough.

"YOU'RE NOTHING LIKE CHRISTMAS MOSS! YOU'LL NEVER BE A VASCULAR PLANT!!!" etc. I think weeping moss is also willow moss, maybe look it up under that name?

Ah I didn't know that. So weeping is in the same genus as Java moss, didn't know that. Hmm I think you'll just have to order it from somewhere...

If I ever find any, I'll be sure to contact you first. It's always cool to have unique specimens. I'm going on a texas plant hunt later this month. I regret not harvesting some of those odd Echinodorus Sp. I found in louisiana last month. Not going to forget my bucket and spade this fishing trip!

Back
Top Bottom