Wanted: WTB/WTT Albino/Blue Ramshorn snails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MABJ

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi all.

I'm looking for ramshorn snails which breed true into either their white or blue ('grey') qualities.

I've got both plants/True breeding Leopard print brown ramshorns for trade.

I'd also consider selling the leopard print browns if someone wants to start their own stock lol.

Let me know!

I think I have what you describe in my tank...they came with the plants tho...so I can't be sure. I have googled it tho and they look the same and have been breeding baby blue snails like crazy. They have been in there for over two months and the largest is only dime sized around tho...do they grow slowly? I've been wondering what type they were because their shell is so pretty!

Oh wow! If they are mixed in with brown rams, take them all out! Lol. May I see some good pictures?

My adults are beautiful and look like this.

Here you go...best I could get right now. I just moved the two largest into my nephews fancy goldfish tank to help clean up the ornaments about a week ago...and they are about spotless. ;-)
This is one of the big ones in the 20B.C.
ForumRunner_20120424_143910.jpg

These are all babies in the 240...many are hiding right now. The babies are almost clear or white...hard to catch the blue with the camera.

ForumRunner_20120424_143921.jpg

ForumRunner_20120424_143943.jpg

ForumRunner_20120424_144002.jpg

Oh wow! They're pretty. Are you selling them?

That's ok lol. There's a lot of guides online. I've got no space right now. I'm closing my 5 altogether I think. So my show tank will have all my leopards. I'd still trade leopards for blues tho.

Back
Top Bottom