XM SATELLITE RADIO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MREAGLEWO1

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
DELPHI -MODEL SA10085

Brand new, I opened the package but then changed my mind about satellite radio. Everything is still is mint condition, never used. i still have all the package's contents, papers, reciever, antenna, mounting accessories, vent adaptor, cigarette lighter adapter. If buyer would like it shipped, buyer pays for shipping.

Looking to get $45 for it or b/o.

If interested please email me

please note, also advertised other places

I'll try to help you a little bit with a small sales pitch . . . .this is a great deal for anyone looking to put XM satellite in their car, however I would mention that it has been KNOWN to work in Canada (we have a lot of Canadians in here), but is not very reliable there.

I got XM about two years ago and I got the portable handheld one that you could hook up to anything, home stereo, car or just carry like a walkman. I LOVE it! Worth every bit of the $9 a month for the subscription. No commercials (except for quick spots about other XM stations) and if its one of those things that concerns you as it does me, ya don't have to worry about songs getting hacked up by the censors that feel the need to decide what we should and shouldn't listen to.

If any of you wants to pick this up from MREAGLEWO1 and needs some tips on installing it yourself, give me a holler. I was a car audio installer for Circuit . . . . . .uh . . . .a large electronics chain and have MANY helpful tips for installing this particular model as well.

Good luck, MREAGLE, I'd take it myself if I didn't already have the portable one. I probably wouldn't have that, but I got a Delphi offer for *large electronics chain* employees that I couldn't pass up. $300 (at that time) unit free if I just signed up for 3 months of service. $300 for $30??!! Yeah, I was all over that.

thanks donttaptheglass,

Yes it is very easy to install. a person can install this within 5 mins....

the hardest thing is to decide where you would want to put it in the car.

Yes, you need to subscribe to the service. They have plans that vary in price. You can check it out at xmradio.com.

XM Radio subscription is $12.99 + tax ($14.99) per month if you pay month to month.

Anyone interested in this? PM or email me with b/o. If no one is interested, it will be posted on ebay Friday night.

Back
Top Bottom