For Sale or trade: Yellow, Orange, and Blue Diamond Neos - Tank Breakdown

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ilikeendlers

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey everyone,
I'm doing some New Years cleaning and decided to go another route with two of my shrimp tanks so I want to break down my Orange Pumpkin and Blue Diamond tank.
Also, since Lunar New Years is right around the corner, I thought it'll be a perfect time to do another sale for everyone.

SALE WILL LAST UNTIL VALENTINES DAY 2/14.
Fire Neon Yellows - Known for the yellow neon racing stripe, these are a definitely a favorite to majority who gets them. The females usually stand out with the thick neon stripe on their back. Requests for all males or all females is optional at a premium. Please PM for more details.
$3.50 each
$90 for 30 (probably have 2 packages of these available)
$18 for a berried female.

Orange Pumpkins - These are originally from Speedie and are not culled for high grades so they will be mixed grades. I can selectively choose the higher grades for an additional charge. The females usually carry the nicer colors like majority of the Neos.
$2 each
$50 for 30
$10 for a berried female.
$420 shipped express for ENTIRE COLONY (guaranteed 330 shrimps)

Blue Diamonds - Another of Speedie's stock. These do not breed true so you'll end up with colors of Blue, Black, Maroon, Grey, etc. You'll have to cull the blue offspring out if you desire the blue color. Selling these less than what I got them for. Will not selectively choose the blue color shrimps only but will include at least 1 blue colored one on each order.
$60 for 10+1
$220 shipped priority or $240 shipped express for ENTIRE COLONY ( I can guarantee at least 50 shrimps)
img_2812765_0_6330a2bec84e41f789a8119b48135578.jpeg

img_2812765_1_f6bacca840b4b328c9a33a9057f77d58.jpeg

img_2812765_2_9b8dacfc168dc8d92879a063548a3c1b.jpg

Shipping will be $11 in breather bags and insulation unless stated otherwise.
Heat packs are $2.50
Shipping days are Mon, Tues, Fri, & Sat.
Thanks for looking and Happy Lunar New Years!

I have 100-150 orange pumpkins left and the entire colony of blue diamonds available.
By all the orange or all the blue diamonds and I have 15 baby assassin snails to add for free.
Interested in trades for other shrimps or nano livestocks or plecos to breed.
Remaining Orange Pumpkins -$180 shipped (guaranteed at least 100)

Back
Top Bottom