For Sale: Yellow Shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishCrazyBenBOMB

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey AA members,

After a long time of being away from the hobby I came back and with shrimp once again. My first batch of Yellow Neos has been coming along greatly, breeding fast and strong. From this great success gave me a colony large enough to start
passing on this great bloodline.

I will be selling them for $3 a piece, and I do cut deals with larger orders. They will be selected at random ranging from 1/4" to 3/4" in length. Extras are thrown in just incase of DOA. Shipping is $10 anywhere, this includes postage and insulated packaging with Kodon breather bags and plants for the ride.

If you want more details feel free to PM me, also PM me to place orders. I will be accepting PayPal only.

Get them while they last,
Thanks. Peace n Love,
Ben

I still have a few packages left and this week from June 17th till June 23rd I will be doing 20 Yellows for $50.

First come first serve on this deal.

Peace n Love,
Ben

AA Members,

I got more yellow shrimp available put your orders in now while they last. I do deals on purchase of 10 or more yellow shrimp. I always include 2 to 3 extras and plenty of java moss and hornwort. PM me if you're interested.

Thanks,
Ben

Back
Top Bottom