Yellow Shrimp - Great Color & Cheap!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishCrazyBenBOMB

Aquarium Advice Addict
img_986790_0_4fcf12b4e84fa6cca53f3f9fd612e1a3.jpg

Description:
Neocaridina heteropoda var. "yellow" A.K.A. Yellow Shrimp. They are the same species as Neocaridina heteropoda var. "red" A.K.A. Red Cherry Shrimp, just a different colorization. These two shrimp should not be mixed together because they will produce a wild/brownish type color, which in most cases, are unwanted. They prefer a pH of 6.0-8.0, they like a temperature of 72F-84F. It takes 30-45 days from pregnancy to hatching. At adult hood they carried 25+ eggs at a time and gain a very very deep yellow color. They love javamoss and will clean up extra food on the bottom of aquariums. They prefer planted aquariums. It is strongly suggest to have a shrimp only aquarium before purchasing, but that's just an opion. Breeders have sucessfully kept 300 of these shrimp in a 10G. I raise my in a 20G Long filled with javamoss and hornwort. Sexing these shrimp is very easy once they get older, the female will be a very deep yellow, when the male is just a pale yellow, but still good color and very active.

Payment:
They cost $2.00 each. They are sold at 1/4'' to 1''.
Accepting paypal only.

Shipping:
Ship to around the U.S. only, no international orders. I only ship on Mondays, Tuesday, and Wensday only. I ship them in a styrofoam insulated box filled with newspaper and are shipped in a Kordon Breather bag and something to latch onto during the trip. Prioty Shipping: $10 Anywhere U.S. (includes packaging charges)

Terms of Sale:
Live guarantee with every purchase!

APC
AC
PT

If you have any questions feel free to private message me.

Back
Top Bottom