Zoos wanted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fireman26m

Aquarium Advice Freak
I'm looking for some nice colored zoos. Also, any other coral frags that I can get....looking to add to my reef.

Let me know what you have. Thanks!

Fireman

How close are you to Louisville? I have a few things. I have a anthelia and a zoo frag that are ready. I have a leather that could be fragged as well.

www.saltwaterfish.com has some great looking zoos (if they ever get them in stock) and only $79 for free shipping with $10 box charge. I will probably order from them if they ever get things back in stock.

$79 seems a bit high. I did not see one for that much on thier site though. The $45 super orange look nice. I actually have some like those. I bought the frag for $10 and they have doubled in size.

saltwaterfish.com did good on my last order though. I really want some green tips with yellow or orange centers. Premium Aquatics has some in there cherry picks but I need to make more money not spend it :)

well the ones at the lfs are from $60-75 i think. right now we have 4 good rocks. e have had some in the past but it looks like the new guy who is doing the ordering has found out that they sell fast. so we will be getting more.

lol my xenia were free from the lfs. they always were killing them and could not keep them alive so the guy just gave it to me. but i wish i would have never takein it. that thing just grows and grows.

I see a bunch of zoos on ebay. With shipping I don't know if it will be any cheaper but you might find someone selling near you and see if you can pick it up. I see a couple from Ohio,Missouri,CA, Maryland, and TX right now so you can find these all over.

Yeah, I have seen some nice ones on ebay but even if they are close they tend to want to overnight it still. That kills the deal. I can get UPS ground next day for most of IN and OH.

The $79 Bearfan was talking about from salwaterfish.com, is the amount of stuff you have to buy for free shipping, which is an awesome deal. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom