10 gallon shrimp tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aquarium 308

Aquarium Advice Activist
Ive had everything for awhile just have not started it up. Gonna do a 10 Gallon tank for shrimp. Never had shrimp. My lfs only carries glass shrimp so thats what it will be. Im using sand as a substrate with a 18watt t5 bulb. It will be a lowlight setup. Gonna move some plants from my other tank to start it off. I figured I would run the new filter in my established tank for a few days and when I do my next water change I was gonna put about 3-4 gallons of it in the new 10 then fill the rest with fresh water. Let it sit for a week or two and then get the shrimp. What do u feed your shrimp? I also have a piece of mopani wood that has been soaking for two weeks that I will place in there.

I have 3 shrimp tanks; I feed them every other day. Flake, mini algae wafers, Shrimp Cuisine, frozen blood worms, freeze dried tubifex or daphnia...haven't found them to be picky at all!

I have 3 shrimp tanks; I feed them every other day. Flake, mini algae wafers, Shrimp Cuisine, frozen blood worms, freeze dried tubifex or daphnia...haven't found them to be picky at all!

Thanks for the input

Back
Top Bottom