Any experience with these products?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NatureFish

Aquarium Advice Addict
I bought this aquarium conditioner to start my new tank that is going to start the cycle tomorrow. Will it be safe to use for the new tank that I may use for RCS? ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1411080113.123857.jpg
After hearing the cleaning nightmares on gravel I bought this sand and was wondering if anyone had ever used this brand? ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1411080334.353303.jpg
Any advice not related to these products is also welcome as I am trying to learn about the possibilities of what shrimp I could put in this tank.

NatureFish
????

I used this as my first shrimp substrate. If you see all the bits of stuff all over it is why I changed to black sand and also Eco Complete.

60074-albums9763-picture65752.jpg

Also my black sand got into the crevices of my vac and would drop little grains of black sand onto the substrate and drove me crazy because I couldn't get it to look clean. You might want to try black or brown.

RCS darken their color or lighten to blend with their surroundings. Your shrimp will look better with a darker sand.

Here is my Garnet sand that works well and is such a fun color. Very clean too. It is sand blasting sand from a larger sandblasting supply company $18. for 50 pounds at the place I found it.

60074-albums9763-picture61379.jpg

Back
Top Bottom