Are there any shrimp or cray fish that would be safe to have with angelfish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't have an answer for you but am curious to see the responses for this as I would love to have shrimp in one of my tanks. My concern would be the shrimp getting eaten or the angels getting their tales nipped by the crayfish. I used to keep two crays with a few gouramis and surprisingly they did fine. The gouramis seem faster than the angels though so I don't know!

I don't have an answer for you but am curious to see the responses for this as I would love to have shrimp in one of my tanks. My concern would be the shrimp getting eaten or the angels getting their tales nipped by the crayfish. I used to keep two crays with a few gouramis and surprisingly they did fine. The gouramis seem faster than the angels though so I don't know!

Yeah, those were my concerns too. And my angelfish have already proven they enjoy hunting ghost shrimp.

no shrimp with angelfish they will be snacks real fast. as far as crayfish im not shure

I have never kept dwarf crayfish, but from what I've read/heard they are okay to have with fish. I would advise against keeping any other type of crayfish with any fish or plants. My crayfish are not compatible with fish at all.

Back
Top Bottom