Berried!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have just purchased 2 Sakura shrimp to add to join my betta and apple snail in my planted 5 gallon. It has been a few days and one of them is missing. The other one is getting alone fine. My betta(female) doesn't even seem to notice the other one and it isn't hiding in the plants or filter. Just tore the tank apart looking for it. Only place left for it is the substrate or my apple snails belly. Already searched the floor as well.

I know this is not the best place to post this but can't figure out how to start a dang thread lol( I'm new. )

If it matters the betta has zero aggression. Has been in a community tank it's entire life. Bought it from a guy that was keeping it with some more bettas some frogs and massive eel like things. Then it went to my betta sorrority and they all got along fine. Only reason it is here now is my tank had a serious fungal outbreak and it was my sole survivor.

Are you in a phone or on your computer? I only know how to direct on an iPhone app. I haven't been in the forum from a computer so I'm not sure how it looks :)

That looks like a good bunch of babies. If this is the first bunch, don't forget to cover your intake for your filter!!!!! I usually will do a CALM thorough substrate vac before the babies drop!

On mobile.

I'm on an iPhone but this is how I do it

1. Bottom of screen click on 'Forums'
2. For this topic choose 'Freshwater'
3. Then choose 'Freshwater & Brackish - Invertebrates'

Once in there you'll see all the current threads

4. Upper right corner of screen you will click on the Reply icon

5. Pop ups should come up & one of the options is 'New Thread'

Click that & type subject line then ask away

Hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom