blue crawfish tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I guess the crawfish are just well fed enough that they aren't hungry enough for the snail lol. Depends on the crawfish and how much they get fed I suppose! One of mine goes crazy over them, the others it's hit or miss

I saw a blue crawfish and decided I have to have one since it wouldnt go in any tanks we have running I had to give in and let my wife start up another tank so I could get one. She found me a pair and then told me I had to take care of the tank.
With help from a guy she has been asking about them I think I got this. So far she has setup the tank and told me how to cycle it and it should be cycled already. I added black diamond blasting sand today that I cleaned myself . My two blues should be here tomorrow or saturday . We have to get a stone for bubbles and try to fix the lights . Im told we are getting snails when we go to town.

Nice tank! I like the one they are in now better, just saying haha.. I think it's the way the plants are in it

Nice tank! I like the one they are in now better, just saying haha.. I think it's the way the plants are in it

Ill make her move them to the other tank when we get our crawlers out of it and into the big tank. Ill just tell her Andrew said he likes it best so thats how it shall be done whoop there it is hahahahahahaha I want a white pair to put in the 10g tank now she wants a betta, red shrimp, and snails. She thinks I dont pay attention and didnt notice when she changed the water she added another snail. Told her to leave my tank alone and mess with hers.
Both blues are molting again how often do they molt it makes two times for the one and the first for the other ?

how often do they molt it makes two times for the one and the first for the other ?

They molt less often the older/larger they get. For juveniles like yall have, them molting every week or twice a month is expected. Like I said though, as they get bigger, they'll be molting less frequently.

Back
Top Bottom