Colbalt Lobster Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pbkuhn123

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have a Hammer's Cobalt Blue Lobster in a 20Gal with 12 little danios for about a month. Everything in fine, no attempt by the lobster/cray to eat any fish. Water parameters fine, but it seems the little gal keeps trying to climb the plants to get to the top. I have had her for about a month so don't think these particular species need access to surface with adequate filtration and bubble wall. She just seems to have started this climbing behavior. Is her continued attempt to reach the top normal or is she trying to breathe air? Would appreciate feedback as I know some cray species need air, but couldn't find anything online that this particular species needing this.

I don't know specifically but most shelled aquarium pets will seek greener pastures when their situation is less than desirable..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I don't know specifically but most shelled aquarium pets will seek greener pastures when their situation is less than desirable..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Can't figure out what is creating that, but thanks.

They're escape artists, be careful! And they will get at the fish eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom