CPO nano aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MABJ said:
Well... Actually I have to say yes. Most people are happy about that tho. Because every single cray would bring in about 6-8 dollars if you're selling at a reasonable price to forum members.

Even kids on This forum ship like pros. Severum Mama has a great article on how. Basically you just need to be able to read and you make a profit off your hobby :)

Of course a lot of people here will trade/give/surprise comrades with different things just at shipping price.

Alright so maybe I will give that a try. I guess I am just a little out of my comfort zone.

It takes time. Try shipping plants/snails first. I know I personally got more comfortable with shipping after I received a package and sent a few plants and snails out.

MABJ said:
It takes time. Try shipping plants/snails first. I know I personally got more comfortable with shipping after I received a package and sent a few plants and snails out.

So what kind of aquascaping do you find the CPOS look best/feel most comfortable in?

Back
Top Bottom