Crayfish advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

warthog76za

Aquarium Advice Freak
...needed ( I forgot to add to title heading)

Getting my 31 gallon tank in a few weeks and will have to still do the cycle but since I have decided my hand at a Crayfish tank, since I already have a Community tank and a Nano Shrimp tank, I wanted to try something new.

I have tried reading up on tips/advice via google but still not sure if the info floating around, since some say, having a full tank of water and some again say, half tank, giving the crayfish a bit of time out of the water and these two sides of the story has left me confused:ermm:

But here, Ive always gotten great advice. All tips will be very much appreciated!

I had a blue crayfish for 4 or 5 years that lived entirely underwater in a 12 gallon tank by herself. Just make sure you close any openings on your tank, they are great escape artists.

Another question I have, Im getting the Cherax Destructor/Yabby, would a heater be needed ?

Am starting the cycling process this afternoon, getting really excited. Even though its my 3rd tank already lol!

Back
Top Bottom