Crayfish compatability

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Most freshwater like ph levels around 6-7.5 so rams and rainbows should fall around the middle of the ph levels ( around 6.5-7 )

As long as you avoid extremes, almost any fish can adjust to any ph. Even discus, notoriously touchy fish, have been bred in ph 7.6 water, which is much higher than recommended. Rams too have been bred in a pH of 8. Some wild fish will not adjust, however that seems to be one of the only exceptions.

Thanks for your advice you guys. I really appreciate it. I went to get a new fish today looking for a ram. The color wasn't there so I bought a rainbow. Thanks again! Here's a pic of the new guy:

Thanks for your advice you guys. I really appreciate it. I went to get a new fish today looking for a ram. The color wasn't there so I bought a rainbow. Thanks again! Here's a pic of the new guy:

Sweet. I don't see the pic though. What type of rainbow?

A turquoise. Ill post a pic web I get home. He hid while he was acclimating and I had to leave. Ill post a pic when he comes out

Back
Top Bottom