Cute snail pictures!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ArcudiElizabeth

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I just wanted to start an updated place where everyone can share cute pictures of their snails.

Here's mine! 20170816_013342.jpg

I just got Sheldon, to keep in my bettas tank. He's kind of shy right now.

Attachments

• IMG_5498.jpg
    IMG_5498.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 94
Found an old photo

74564-albums13177-picture69213.jpg

Oh, I had to get in on this thread! What a fun thing to request: cute snail pics. I'm new to the aquarium world, and if you had told me a month ago that I would be spending endless amounts of time admiring and chuckling at the adorable, slow-mo antics of my pet snail named Leftie, I would have said you were crazy! What a fascinating critter.
Here are two of my fave pics of Leftie. One is just a pretty pose on a leaf. The other is where I often find him, hitching a ride around the tank inside a floating betta log. He's so funny!

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO UPLOAD IMAGES INSIDE A REPLY? THANKS.

Last edited:
Leftie looking pretty on a leaf...

AGAIN, NO PHOTO... CAN'T SEEM TO UPLOAD TO THIS THREAD.

Last edited:
Leftie looking pretty on a leaf...

AGAIN, NO PHOTO... CAN'T SEEM TO UPLOAD TO THIS THREAD.

Hi, are you loading from the AA iPhone app? In this one, just click on the + sign to go to a ‘full post reply’ and then click on mountain icon which should go to photo library? We will get that photo up somehow :)

Thank you, Delapool, but no... I wasn't uploading from that platform. But I figured it out! It was a matter of the attachment icon on this site being too cryptic and teeny. My next posts will contain my cute snail pics.

Yes, it was a snail that must have been a special gene combo as there were only a couple which came out that way, at least which made it to a nice size. This was the biggest one.

Last edited:
OK, FINALLY! Here are my cute snail pics! I named him Leftie. One pic is of him just posing on a leaf, basking in his magical, aquatic life. The other one is him hitching a ride on the floating log. Very comical...

Attachments

• IMAG1332.jpg
    IMAG1332.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 61
  • IMAG1327.jpg
    IMAG1327.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 61
Yes, it was a snail that must have been a special gene combo as there were only a couple which came out that way, at least which made it to a nice size. This was the biggest one.

Wow, fascinating!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom