Does anyone have Orange Eye Tigers /Blonde?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Autumnsky

Site Team
There is a seller selling blonde OEBT, and pale blue (culls). All of them have orange eyes. So what do you think? Worth $2.00 each?

Would I be better off asking for all blondes since there is a chance they throw better blue offspring?

Pale blue ones are already light or males. These are almost all young. So maybe not all colored up yet???

Give me some feed back please???

Don't know if anyone here has them, but at $2.00 a pop, what's there to lose?
Maybe they will color up a bit.

Some were even pale blue. That's kinda what I was thinking. Even if they just produce a couple medium colored ones I will have earned back my spending money!

Far as I can tell on the reading I was doing the only one with the orange eyes makes it the oebt strain so I can't loose?!? I guess.

Best pH for these guys?

I would go for it.....the blue offspring won't be high-end, but they still would be worth more than $2. It's ideal to put them in full RO water that is remineralized to a TDS of around 235.

I have never used that but doesn't seem too much work. I have a three filter ro system normally used for soda fountains in storage I could dig out. I haven't ever used the bottled minerals, what do you have experience with?

Of course I will check on the seller, and what they have them at.

Waiting to get an appointment time to meet/pick up.

is there a tds meter, if so which kind? or is a test tube thing? Don't have a clue there...:blink:

After three emails, I got the All sold, sorry. And I know I posted my email minutes after they had it up. Ad is still posted days later, sooooooo annoying!

After three emails, I got the All sold, sorry. And I know I posted my email minutes after they had it up. Ad is still posted days later, sooooooo annoying!

So no appointment time, no shrimp. I have been looking on aquabid.

Back
Top Bottom