Dwarf Crayfish Breeding!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dandries

Aquarium Advice Activist
So my dwarf crayfish are breeding. Yipee!!

Or I have 2 gay crayfish. (I haven't learned how to sex yet so anything is possible. )

I was planning on moving this tank in the next couple of weeks. It is at work and I am bringing it home. It is a short trip but will probably take a couple hours to do. But I can move the water so no water stress after the move.

When would be best for her? Now before she lats eggs? Before the eggs hatch? Or should I leave her until after the babies are born.

My other option is to put her in a 10 gallon on her own. She is currently in a 40 gallon bow front with 2 other crayfish and Endlers. It is my Endler breeding tank so it is set up for dwarf crayfish.

Advice please!!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1408291911611.jpg
    1408291911611.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 142
Anyone? Any crayfish people here at all?

Still waiting for her to lay eggs. Apparently they can store semen and don't have a set schedule. Sigh.

I love Dwarf Crayfish! I have had babies but the momma was already berried. I am looking for a few now including a berried one from our lfs. Keep us posted about the babies.

Back
Top Bottom