Fenbendazole dosing instructions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just get a trap dude.

I actually built one but the planaria were dead before I got to use it. Interestingly, the DIY trap is full of dead seed shrimp. These managed to find their way to the food source and could not get out. Initially, when I filled the trap, the water had 2 doses of FenBen in it. I suppose that, even after a water change, there was enough product remaining in the trap to kill the seed shrimp.
That is a cool looking trap though.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Guess what I just saw in my tank?

A partridge in a pear tree?
How many? When was the last time you've treated the tank?
So far (knock on driftwood) worm free. Oddly, I see no MTS in here either. Just pond and rams horn.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

No partridge, and not perfect tank!

Found - 1 large looking Planaria. Not wanted - 1 large looking Planaria. lol

Tried to find more and didn't see any twice - but since it is maximun size, I can't believe it is the only one. I tried getting it scooped up in a net but I can't be sure I got it, didn't feel like poking around in the little net to find it.

Probably going to dig out my liquid Goat dewormer and treat. I think it expired about a year ago, but it has been kept in a cool dry dark location so I think it should be fine.

In a couple days probably. Have several days of a very full schedule. Maybe Monday.

Back
Top Bottom