Freshwater clams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I'm convinced one of the clams is empty, it's sitting open and I can't see anything inside! No smell coming from it, so I suspect it's been dead for a while. The other hasn't moved and I'm starting to wonder if it's the same :(

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
16 gallon vampire shrimp and snails

So I took a close look at them both, and guess what they were both empty and probably have been for a long time Grrr I'm not very happy!

Thats a bummer! Was there some kind of guarantee from where you got them? Not that id want anything from that same clammy distributor. Just let them know how poor their quality control was before shipping out the duds.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

It's the first time I've had issues from this seller. But I've got to admit it's seriously put me off, buying from them and wanting to try clams again.
Not sure about guarantee but going to drop them a line.

I'm getting a refund, they did offer a replacement but I decided not to bother. I'd rather get to see them before purchasing as these clams were shipped.

Aww that stinks but at least they have the refund without a huge fight or anything

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Yeah, they where pretty helpful. I normally buy from them and it's the first time I've had issues. I feel stupid though staring at empty shells for 2 days :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom