Hammers Cobalt Blue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tankworld

Aquarium Advice Newbie
So, i have one of these guys in a 10 gallon tank.
p-89576-cobalt-lobster.jpg

I also have two of these in a 75- sold as "angelicus"
images

and two of what i think are cobalt blue cichlid- M and F.

I want to get Two electric Blue Jack Dempsey and maybe two angelfish...

Would anyone recommend for or against putting the lobster in the bigger tank? I dont want him in the ten- i'm really only interested in the 75 and i'm afraid he or his tank will become neglected. I've heard online that they're only aggressive to smaller fish they can catch and their own species. But the fish-store told me absolutely not to do it. I may also get a waterfall.bamboo shrimp? But i don't think it would fit with the tank....

suggestions?

i should mention the cobalt is a female- i guess they are less aggressive?

The Cray to me would be fine and probably not bother the fish as long as he has a good hide out or two and regular food just for him. That said, it has pinchers and can snap and injure something if it is close enough. My friend kept a Blue Cray in her 55G semi-aggressive tank and it never bothered anybody and stayed in it's corner. They have differing personalities too.

Theransition went smoothly though i lost a fish that was unrelated to her. Looked like some kind of scale rot in the brain region but I'm not sure- chems are fine. She seems to love her new expandes space!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom