Hi everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ah ok cool i might leave fish for a little an let my shrimp settle in next :) i saw some box fish an i was in love ha ha but need a well bigger tank for them i may get them when im good an can afford a huge tank :)

Was also thinking of a turbo snail do you no anything about them ? :)

Awww nice man im going to get one i seen one in the tank today an loved it goin to go back an get one haha love the name !

Awww nice man im going to get one i seen one in the tank today an loved it goin to go back an get one haha love the name !

He's about as big as a normal top I guess. I need about 2-4 more of them for my 25g lol and Titan has currently left a trail down the front of my tank

percula clowns are small and dont have too big of a bioload 55 liters thats 15 gallons right? maroon clowns need 30 for just one percula would be the only ones you could do a pair of in a tank that small but they are really cute too :)

Aww sound man i wasent sure i think im going to just get some shrimp my crabs an coral an leave it at that for a little an maybe get some fish when the tanks more mature :) thank u

Sounds like a good plan. There are lots of colorful gobies and blennys that would work in your tank

Back
Top Bottom