Is my Blue Shrimp pregnant?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes she is buried. looks like the eggs have fungus on them though.

Oh? You still think there are eggs? I thought all that were just fungus. I quarantined it anyway in a small cube tank with a moss ball. I hope she (?) survives. I also hope the fungus will come off when she molts. Will it?

Oh? You still think there are eggs? I thought all that were just fungus. I quarantined it anyway in a small cube tank with a moss ball. I hope she (?) survives. I also hope the fungus will come off when she molts. Will it?

maybe. Im not to detailed in that fungus, how long have you had her though? this commonly happens to Imported shrimp. What happened is she had eggs, then while carrying the eggs the eggs got infected.

maybe. Im not to detailed in that fungus, how long have you had her though? this commonly happens to Imported shrimp. What happened is she had eggs, then while carrying the eggs the eggs got infected.

I have her for 1.5 months. If she really has eggs, what will happen to the eggs/babies?

Back
Top Bottom