Just got a malawi crab!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It'll be a nice addition to your tank for sure is it going in a tank with Malawi cichlids like mine? You have a tank like that i think don't you?

Jesselav1233 said:
It'll be a nice addition to your tank for sure is it going in a tank with Malawi cichlids like mine? You have a tank like that i think don't you?

Yup! 75 gallon...

Ok we just have to work on a price. The girl I spoke to just now is gonna call me tomorrow. She said its missing a few legs? How did it look to you?

She said they will grow back?

How would you rate that store? Sorry for all the questions. Just wanna know if it's worth it or not.

Will finalize deal tomorrow. Asked to drop price due to missing legs lol. She also said it was bugger then yours? Yours looks BIG!! lol how big is the other?

Thanks

You can PM if easier.

I think it's healthy it seemed fine to me I just liked the blue more then the green. The store is okay Felicia is who u prob talked to shes really nice. Mine is missing 2 legs to but they will grow back when it molts I'm sure I've had a lot of lobsters and there legs grew back quickly. It is a little bigger then mine but not by a lot I could go in tomorrow and snap some pics and post them for u of u want I have the day off so I could def make it out there tomorrow

The store is okay I wish they took a little better care of getting dead fish out of there tanks but overall the staff is pretty knowledgable and all care for fish of their own and generally love the hobby it's a nice little privately owned business a little pricey with their livestock but I like it there plus I live like 5 mins away

Ok cool! I you could and don't mind some pics of it would be cool. She had nice things to say about you. She also said she's getting in some rate cichlids? Sound right? She's gonna email me the list tomorrow.

Yeah that's her shes really cool. I will go there in the morning I think they open either 9 or 10 and I'll post some pics of the crab to this thread.

Really I talked to them and a guy that works there said they were going to ship it out to you. If I were you I would just call them and make sure they are on it. He is bigger then mine by about a inch he's pretty big. Cool looking guy though.

Back
Top Bottom