Let's see your shrimp!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They are so much fun to watch!

Sent from my LG-H901 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1449676485354.jpg
    1449676485354.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 70
  • 1449676564520.jpg
    1449676564520.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 64
  • 1449676630563.jpg
    1449676630563.jpg
    231.5 KB · Views: 64
Yellow and Orange Shrimp

My little babies. .not sure why the pictures are not straight. The orange one that looks almost see thru as a young guy is full of mischief. He will chase my hand around the tank (that's now completely live, Nano)when I get the marimo balls out for a rinse. Also loves to hang out on the sponge filter and gets all kinds of mad when I take them to rinse them out. So much fun to watch..Love the different personalities.

Attachments

• My orange shrimp.jpg
    My orange shrimp.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 70
  • 20151008_060147.jpg
    20151008_060147.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 60
  • 20150906_200302.jpg
    20150906_200302.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 70
Great pics, shrimp really are so interesting to watch!

I put a feeding dish in the new Spec 5, looked like this seconds after I added food:

img_3316623_0_c50588999ea2de776bbe2e4b757c4ba7.jpg

The shrimp apparently had other ideas though:

img_3316623_1_9c9087db46c1e4e6f87fdaa6d6be8b93.jpg

Saw a bunch of shrimplets in the tank this evening, CRS decided to photo bomb:

img_3317678_0_bd3db3a989aa1e3772c3a4b6ac3334f5.jpg

Really great pictures. .I don't get that many super cute ones. But my yellow died while I was in the hospital. Made me cry..So I just have 2 red ones left. It was a nightmare coming home to so much death and instead of getting to bed. 36 hours getting the biggest tank cleaned out and transferred everyone to that tank.So far so good. But I need to buy shrimp. Who's the best to buy from? I've been using inverting arts. But they started the brown snails mess....by not giving proper instructions for the plants. I battled it for months with every trick. Nothing worked. Then over a week in the hospital and nobody to keep up,just feed. They overtook my tanks and killed almost every thing with the slime eggs. My poor mystery snails had it all over them and brown snails on their backs. My clutch of White and Blue mixed snails had just hatched and every one was dead. It was really devastated. Not just 1000's of $.or time. But they all become so special and NOBODY understands that except here.
Thank you.
Love the pictures. ...

Awesome pictures!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

The ones in the photo died. I just see one red one left. If anyone has any shrimp PLEASE LET me know. My little guy is lonely. .
Thank you very much .

Really great pictures. .I don't get that many super cute ones. But my yellow died while I was in the hospital. Made me cry..So I just have 2 red ones left. It was a nightmare coming home to so much death and instead of getting to bed. 36 hours getting the biggest tank cleaned out and transferred everyone to that tank.So far so good. But I need to buy shrimp. Who's the best to buy from? I've been using inverting arts. But they started the brown snails mess....by not giving proper instructions for the plants. I battled it for months with every trick. Nothing worked. Then over a week in the hospital and nobody to keep up,just feed. They overtook my tanks and killed almost every thing with the slime eggs. My poor mystery snails had it all over them and brown snails on their backs. My clutch of White and Blue mixed snails had just hatched and every one was dead. It was really devastated. Not just 1000's of $.or time. But they all become so special and NOBODY understands that except here.
Thank you.
Love the pictures. ...

That sucks...That's devastating... I'm sure someone will be able to hook you up in a month or so.. Some great deals in shrimp hope you can find someone to get you a good deal on them

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Thank you so much for the support. Hard enough being paralyzed from elbow to fingers on the left side. HaVing bigger than normal Nano tanks that were so beautiful and going into the hospital just did a number on them. I'm proud to announce that I have a clutch of Mystery snails. ..hopefully they will be fine..I'm so happy about it. .

Thank you so much for the support. Hard enough being paralyzed from elbow to fingers on the left side. HaVing bigger than normal Nano tanks that were so beautiful and going into the hospital just did a number on them. I'm proud to announce that I have a clutch of Mystery snails. ..hopefully they will be fine..I'm so happy about it. .

Awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

OMGOSH. .he is gorgeous. As soon as I get my plants and shrimp I'm going to dedicate myself to giving shrimp and other items to people who have a disaster like what happened to me. ..
That's a amazing photo. .

Its a baby! About 3/16th of an inch long at the moment.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1451058785791.jpg
    1451058785791.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 74
Michele, when the weather gets warmer more people will be interested in shipping. Check out Aquarium Society near you for local fish loving friends. You ay be surprised to see the other shrimp turn up. I went for weeks and didn't see any shrimp and them bam a pair and now lots of little ones.

Theresa, funny photo bomber shrimp. The moss ball is awesome because it would have Aufwuchs - yummy snacks for youngsters.

Back
Top Bottom