Look at these huge ghost shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wow those are big ghost shrimp. if mine get that big they can go in my 55

alLexX said:
wow those are big ghost shrimp. if mine get that big they can go in my 55

Haha yeah just fed em a lot of sinking foods and that's how they got like that

My very trusted lfs showed me a freshwater prawn that I swear was about the size of my hand! My fav fish expert there said that a customer brought it in because they bought it at a Petco earlier in the year as a ghost shrimp. Said it started out about half an inch. I trust the store, but who knows about that other customer... Maybe it's true??

I think i have the largest ghost shrimp in the world :) Unlike other reviewers my shrimp has actually eaten everything in my tank, including a 3 inch gourami. he has shed its shell 5 times and every time he does it he gets darker inget-attachment.jpg color.

it is 100% a ghost shrimp, i bought it with five other ghosties which have since passed on. i have had this guy for 1.5 years
even if it was a "bamboo" they are only supposed to grow to 8cm

it is 100% a ghost shrimp, i bought it with five other ghosties which have since passed on. i have had this guy for 1.5 years
even if it was a "bamboo" they are only supposed to grow to 8cm

Does he have long front arms? Often times predatory Long Armed Shrimp are sold with Ghost Shrimp as they are identical when young.

Don't be fooled, just because you bought something under the moniker of "Ghost Shrimp" doesn't make it 100% a Ghost Shrimp.

Back
Top Bottom