Mystery surprise

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am sorry this is totally off topic to your thread. I am browsing for setting up my own little shrimp tank.
I just really wanted to say I am very sorry for your loss. Any animal is hard to loose, for me dogs and cats are the hardest of them all.
That's all *HUG*

For the sake of an on topic answer- it looks like a little ghost shrimp to me :) I love those little things! Lucky! My only hitch hiker with my plants other than snails was a dead rosy red :/

I am sorry this is totally off topic to your thread. I am browsing for setting up my own little shrimp tank.
I just really wanted to say I am very sorry for your loss. Any animal is hard to loose, for me dogs and cats are the hardest of them all.
That's all *HUG*

For the sake of an on topic answer- it looks like a little ghost shrimp to me :) I love those little things! Lucky! My only hitch hiker with my plants other than snails was a dead rosy red :/

Thanks so much for the message. He was 11 and had cancer but had been doing well, was a terrible shock to all of us :(

Back
Top Bottom