Nano shrimp.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There are tons of shrimp to choose from but I think one of the many color variants of the neocaridina will work best in this tank...some of the colors are cherry, yellow, pumpkin, blue velvet, chocolate, rili in multiple colors and there are probably plenty that I'm leaving out

Can I do just like 1-3 of each shrimp that I choose or do I have to get more? I kinda want a variety tank. Like with my mbuna1.

Also... How many lil shrimpers can I put in here?

You could probably do ten or so...and I wouldn't recommend mixing them because they will breed together and can make some ugly colors..but I have some cherry red rili and blue velvets together and haven't gotten any bad colors yet and don't think I will...and the blues are just from my red/blue rili shrimp

I like the blue velvets. Can I put velvets with cherries and green algae shrimp?

Umm I guess you could but you would probably have some red rilis pop up since blue velvets are derived from red rilis...and as for green algae shrimp I don't know anything about them

But those three different shrimp don't have any problems as far as anyone is concerned right.

I don't think they should have any problems

K I'll do 4 greens 4 blues and 4 reds.
Algaes, velvets, cherries or candies.

Back
Top Bottom