New feeding dish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Coursair said:
1 Oto
2 Cory ______

It's a little terra cotta plant saucer.

I'm going to have to steal that idea from you lol I almost bough a Pyrex feeding dish the other day off TPT for my shrimp.

1 Oto
2 Corydora Habrosus
2 SS CRS
1 S+ CRS
~25 RCS

Austin.b said:
I'm going to have to steal that idea from you lol I almost bough a Pyrex feeding dish the other day off TPT for my shrimp.

1 Oto
2 Corydora Habrosus
2 SS CRS
1 S+ CRS
~25 RCS

Yeah, I want the glass dish , but mine was $.89

Austin.b said:
Haha way to save. So was I correct?! Lol

Yep
You forgot the MTS but that's ok. I trapped out about 20 tonight. This is the only time they've really overproduced. I tried feeding less, but my Shrimp and Fish did not like that.

The MTS are grabbing my Shrimp and Cory food even during the day.

I'm going to try hatching Brine Shrimp soon.

Coursair said:
Yep
You forgot the MTS but that's ok. I trapped out about 20 tonight. This is the only time they've really overproduced. I tried feeding less, but my Shrimp and Fish did not like that.

The MTS are grabbing my Shrimp and Cory food even during the day.

I'm going to try hatching Brine Shrimp soon.

Oh oops lol i just found them in the pic.

What about starting a daphnia culture? You could do moina since they're super hardy and can handle a wide range of temps. I HATE hatching out brine shrimp. It's so much trouble When you can have a microworm and a daphnia culture And be set, IMHO. I'm also pretty lazy;) lol if your interested I can send a starter culture of moina to you for just shipping. LMK

What are the micospecie cultures for? Just curious

Coursair said:
Trying out my new feeding dish. (also a place to bait snails).

Can you list the species in the pic ? LOL

Tina ( still not a dude )

Lmbo @ still not a dude! That's awesome ;)

Austin.b said:
Oh oops lol i just found them in the pic.

What about starting a daphnia culture? You could do moina since they're super hardy and can handle a wide range of temps. I HATE hatching out brine shrimp. It's so much trouble When you can have a microworm and a daphnia culture And be set, IMHO. I'm also pretty lazy;) lol if your interested I can send a starter culture of moina to you for just shipping. LMK

I'll PM you and see what cost would be, thanks :)
I'll talk to my Club as well. They may have something for me at the meeting.

Coursair said:
I want to fatten up my Scarlet Badis and condition the other fish. Might try some breeding.

Ohhh! Gotcha. Do scarlet basis eat Copepods? If so, one might get extremely fat in my tank.

MABJ said:
Ohhh! Gotcha. Do scarlet basis eat Copepods? If so, one might get extremely fat in my tank.

If the can sneak up on them and fit them in their mouth, then yes they probably would. Shrimplets and microscopic "bugs" are their main diet in my tank. I want to offer a wider variety.

Back
Top Bottom