New shrimp 8gal tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
+1 on what Jeta said.

Angel didn't do anything to cycle the tank, except add some filter from another tank, which we don't know if it is cycled either. To me, a cycled tank has some NitrAte.

Angel is learning about cycling now. It is the responsible thing to do :p.

Yes thank you!! I gave them a little piece of the same wafers i give my plecos and they were not that interested so i took it off and then gave them just a flake big enough for some of them and after 2 to 3 hours i took it off too!! When should i feed them? Lights on or off??

angelvelez87 said:
Yes thank you!! I gave them a little piece of the same wafers i give my plecos and they were not that interested so i took it off and then gave them just a flake big enough for some of them and after 2 to 3 hours i took it off too!! When should i feed them? Lights on or off??

I never thought lights on or off mattered. Wafers get eaten over time. I leave mine in for 24 hours and what isnt eaten, I remove.

I feed during the day. It is when they're active. I mean there's a chance yours are different.

Back
Top Bottom