RCS and Flourish/API CO2 boost

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zimmanski

Aquarium Advice Addict
I've tried to search for threads with this info but I got frustrated with the search results pretty quick. Can someone look at the ingredients in Seachems Flourish And API's Co2 boost and tell me if red cherry shrimp will be okay in a tank that uses these ferts? I really want RCS in this tank but it has plants that need food, and of these ferts don't work with the shrimp does anyone know which ones will be safe?

Plenty of members that've used liquid ferts with shrimp without issues. I can't speak about the API Co2 boost ... but I'd imagine it shouldn't be too bad. Copper's really what you especially do not want in large quantities.

I use flourish on my tank and I've had shrimp for months ... including RCS that've been in there for a week ... no issues.

Plenty of members that've used liquid ferts with shrimp without issues. I can't speak about the API Co2 boost ... but I'd imagine it shouldn't be too bad. Copper's really what you especially do not want in large quantities.

I use flourish on my tank and I've had shrimp for months ... including RCS that've been in there for a week ... no issues.

OKay great! Thank you, the flourish was what I was really concerned about because I know it has copper in it. I'll see if I can find anything else about the Co2 boost. I've seen some crazy fully grown planted tanks who also have RCS and other inverts so I know there has to be ferts that are safe, I just want to make sure the ones I have are.

Back
Top Bottom