Rcs pregnant...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are the guppies safe with them?? I haven't seen any assassination attempts from the guppy or the gourami... But the gourami Is moving to the 55:)

Awsome. What can I put in there that won't try to pick them off?? I have taken the gourami out and put him in my 55.

I keep rcs and guppies together in multiple tanks and I only see them about 1/2" or bigger in every instance. Im sure some babies hide out also but I don't ever see a population increase like in other tanks.

There's not many truly "safe " fish apart from bn pleco, oto, and some nanos like chili rasbora (maybe on the last one, not something I've tried but people say it works).

Well there is just one guppy in there at the moment but I suspect she had gotten herself knocked up before I brought her home;) I haven't seen her go after any and they are out all the time...is it ok to leave just her in there or do they need friends??

I just found out that one of my RCS is preggo too!

Attachments

• image-3795593396.jpg
    image-3795593396.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 56
3 of my RCS are pregnant too! But sadly.. I have parasites in my tank and ill have to do some major cleaning so I'm not sure if these guys will make it :(

Back
Top Bottom