Real excited! RCS and Snails coming tomorrow!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MartyMA

Aquarium Advice Activist
My non-fishy friends don't get it. They smile and nod politely. But you guys do get it...I have 'live' babies coming in the mail. And, in a week, another package with endler's. I cannot wait.

MartyMA said:
My non-fishy friends don't get it. They smile and nod politely. But you guys do get it...I have 'live' babies coming in the mail. And, in a week, another package with endler's. I cannot wait.

Woot woot!!! ;)

MartyMA said:

Lol congrats! How many inverts and what is the tank like?

10 RCS and 10 Blue Ramshorns. The tank has been cycled for a while and newly planted. Just waiting for residents. First experience with shrimp. If I like 'em, we will see if they will get their own tank.

MartyMA said:
10 RCS and 10 Blue Ramshorns. The tank has been cycled for a while and newly planted. Just waiting for residents. First experience with shrimp. If I like 'em, we will see if they will get their own tank.

:) very cool. I will say you will love them.

They're not like a fish with an endearing personality, but they are some of the most interesting critters I've ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom