Red Cherry Shrimp advice needed!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That may be a bit better since it lessens the bio-load on the cycling 20. You don't want that much of a bio-load when doing a fish-in cycle, because when you don't have all the BB it is harder to keep parameters in check with a high bio-load.

Thank you for the guide and answering all of my questions guys you're all great!

I haven't been able to set up the 20 long until today I'm going to the store to buy substrate for the 20 and ghost shrimp along with some other accessories for the 10 gallon. Either pool filter sand or something I can find from petco. Bud would 1 betta and 1 platy be ok for my 10 gallon to keep some bb in the tank. The ammonia has been very high so I haven't been feeding my fish much but not starving them. I've been doing large water changes daily in order to keep the ammonia down.

I haven't been able to set up the 20 long until today I'm going to the store to buy substrate for the 20 and ghost shrimp along with some other accessories for the 10 gallon. Either pool filter sand or something I can find from petco. Bud would 1 betta and 1 platy be ok for my 10 gallon to keep some bb in the tank. The ammonia has been very high so I haven't been feeding my fish much but not starving them. I've been doing large water changes daily in order to keep the ammonia down.

Ghost Shrimp ? Are they for the 20g ?
Don't mix Ghost and RCS. They are predators and will even kill Guppy Fry as well as RCS.

Will they continue to hunt them down? Or only snag a couple? Btw thanks for the info!

Interesting thanks for the info so the only tank mates Im going to have are snails a small type of rasabora and otos

Back
Top Bottom