Ruby nerite snails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chronos313

Aquarium Advice Addict
Okay so I have a ruby nerite in my ten gallon tank and for some reason I can't find the little stinker. I know they like to bury and can escape. I've looked all over the tank except for the filter which I'll take a look at tomorrow when I do a pwc. Anyone else experience this with these little guys? My wife thinks he's the bees knees so I hope he didn't commit snailicide

Okay so I found the little bugger.... Man can they play hide and seek. On a side note I am finally seeing baby eyes in my platy aptly named Big Momma, she's so bulgy I swear she's gonna capsize. I'm so glad I got my 55 gallon but once momma drops and my guppy drops I'll be using the ten gallon as a fry holder. Once those fry are grown and gone the cycle will repeat.

Glad you were able to find him! Ya they are pretty good at hiding, found one of mine inside the filter. They are nearly as bad as my plecos lol ;)

Lol stinker was upside down underneath a black leaf from a fake plant my wife bought. Perfect camouflage. I feel dumb lol

Back
Top Bottom