Self cloning crayfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just wanted to say thank you. My babies are thriving, a few have already molted. I tried the worms but I'm a softy and can't kill the worms, lol. So I tried some raw shrimp I had for my saltwater tank, about at Walmart for $5. Also adding some zucchini and carrots. I read some where they like shrimp pellets too. I just can't believe how many of them there are! I think they are so cute I can tattoo watching them.

Here is a good comparison of baby vs mama. The baby is in the front.

Attachments

• image-111318184.jpg
    image-111318184.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 116
Lol!!! Tiny lil guys!! My guppies surprised me 2day when i got home from working a double with 2 tiny babies!!! And i have snail eggs that will hatch any day now.. cant wait to watch the circle of life continue with my cray!! Hurry up and grow babies!!

I noticed a bunch of new snail eggs too, my guess is the crayfish will stop the circle of life, lol

Pathetic I know, lol. I can't even kill the worms to feed them. The momma ate all my little snails when I first got her

Under general aquarium forums, go to showoff and photograghy. To enter a picture you need to put it in an album, then copy the bb code under it when viewing in the album, along with providing the required info on the species' shown into the thread november picture if the month entries(required info is listed in thread). Good luck!!

Back
Top Bottom